Monday, July 28, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa T

I love being home. There is nothing like good, clean, cool Koosharem air. When I got up home, we sat out in the yard for a while just enjoying the evening. It was so peaceful. Mom and Dad have always had such a pretty yard. Mom's flowers were so pretty and all the trees have grown so much. The little pine tree is not so little anymore.



The days are always full at home. With family stopping by, there is never a dull moment. Wes and Carrie fixed some yummy dutch oven potatoes, Mom made a really tasty coleslaw (funny how our likes and dislikes change as we get older) and I made chicken kabobs for dinner Friday night and then we made cherry chocolates for our reunion auction. I think we finished up at 10:30. Dawsyn was really good to sit in her bouncy and watch. Savannah and Holly helped put the cherries in the fondant and Hunter made his own without the cherry.



Wes and Carrie just moved into their new house, so Saturday morning we went to see it all finished. They have done a really nice job. Then we stopped to see all the changes that Chet and Coquette have been making to their house.



Mom hurried to get some bread made for me to take home. Which Cole and I ate a whole loaf of in one day. I told Cole he will want me to leave more often, if he gets homemade bread when I come back. I still get that knot in my throat when I leave. There is just something about being home and the feeling you have there. I hope I can be the parent to my children that my parents are to me. I never realized what love Mom and Dad have for all of us until I had Dawsyn. I couldn't comprehend. I wish that I could run up more often. I am so jealous of Chet, Allison and Wes who get to be by Mom and Dad all the time. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything.


Grandpa singing to Dawsyn.


Grandpa loves his kids!


Grandma and Dawsyn.


Madi, Dawsyn, Whitney and Mia.


Holly, Wes, Dawsyn, Hunter and Savannah

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I fill the same way about home. I love to get out of the dang city and smell the fresh air. I have always said i wish i lived there but it is hard to make a living. i am sad that you are not coming to the reunion. We have a Talbot reunion on the mountian but i am going to try to get down to it.