Sunday, August 17, 2008

Early B-day present from Mom!

This is my apron Mom made me for my birthday...I love it!! I have started wearing aprons more often. With my weird work schedule, I hate getting dressed twice or always having something on the front of my shirt, not to mention Church functions. So, the aprons come in very handy. Thanks Mom. I love it.

P.S. no talking about my dirty kitchen... I was in the middle of making Pasta Carbonara for dinner. I will have to share this recipe later.

1 comment:

Megan Guymon said...

I dont think you know what dirty is, Kimala!! I wish my kitchen and house for that matter was as dirty as yours!! Cute apron, maybe someday when I start cooking I will wear mine! Actually, I made dinner last night and cooked potatoes from my own garden, they were yummy good!! First real meal in a long time at our house...