
We got the chair out last night because Dawsyn has been sitting up so well. She had her dinner sitting up in the chair instead of in the bouncy(which she is out growing very quickly). It took a little getting used to, but she liked it.
Dawsyn loves her rice cereal, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, pears and (the newest) bananas.
I felt like I was trying to grow her up last night putting her in the chair... but she is really ready for it, I guess it is just me that is not ready.


3 comments:
The kids are loving the blog thing. Mia wants to see Dawsyn, Addi and herself all day! Dawsyn Dawsyn is too cute!
I guess I didn't scroll down far enough for ALL of the new posts. You did alot and I only looked at the first! It is a fun age right now with Dawsyn...I think anyway. Addi loves her and can't wait to tend if that is still in the plan. We will tire her out I am sure about that! Love you!
Meg
Oh my goodness, she IS getting too big too fast, but I guess that's what happens to all of them. She is sure a cutie, and looks like a happy little girl. Sure wish I could've squeezed her this summer while we were there.Guess you will have to come visit Cole's cousins and better yet, ME:)
Post a Comment