It has been a rough couple of weeks. Seems like we haven't stopped running since Thanksgiving. Cole has been off which has been nice. But, unfortunately this is a very busy time at my work and we really haven't been able to spend much time together because I have been working as much as possible.
Therefore, we have not done one ounce of Christmas shopping. Yeah, you read right. I am in trouble.
Dawsyn is ready though. I had my birthday and she helped me open my gifts, she loved the wrapping paper. She is pulling herself up to anything and everything and is starting to walk along the couch a little. Cole and I have to keep our eye out all the time because the makes a fast crawl for the stairs (no, we don't have a gate yet). We have resorted to sliding the couch over to block that walkway.
Dawsyn finally got her first two teeth. One the week before Thanksgiving and the second the day after Thanksgiving. We still have not returned to a regular sleep pattern yet.
We are loving every second with Dawsyn and it is even better when we can all be home together.
We did go altogether to get a Christmas tree. We all love the mountain. I must say, it is a little hard to pack a 21 lb baby through the snow with snow boots on. But we had fun scouting for the perfect tree. How did we do?
Therefore, we have not done one ounce of Christmas shopping. Yeah, you read right. I am in trouble.
Dawsyn is ready though. I had my birthday and she helped me open my gifts, she loved the wrapping paper. She is pulling herself up to anything and everything and is starting to walk along the couch a little. Cole and I have to keep our eye out all the time because the makes a fast crawl for the stairs (no, we don't have a gate yet). We have resorted to sliding the couch over to block that walkway.
Dawsyn finally got her first two teeth. One the week before Thanksgiving and the second the day after Thanksgiving. We still have not returned to a regular sleep pattern yet.
We are loving every second with Dawsyn and it is even better when we can all be home together.
We did go altogether to get a Christmas tree. We all love the mountain. I must say, it is a little hard to pack a 21 lb baby through the snow with snow boots on. But we had fun scouting for the perfect tree. How did we do?









6 comments:
Dawsyn is so cute. I love her little bald head!! Darling baby girl! Good luck with the shopping. I've been done for weeks, but I'm one of those crazy people who start in July. The crowds are crazy! Dawsyn will love it!
The tree is beautiful, but your adorable little Dawsyn holding the present infront is so adorable! She makes the tree look even better. You don't look one day older than the last time I saw you.
Good luck shopping, I've had many years of last minute shopping and this year I did it early. Only have to help Santa with the stocking stuffers! Then again we are moving on the 27th so it is still pure insanity here. Merry Christmas! Love yous!
Finally! More updates. And perfect ones too. The tree is beautiful and a sweet baby to put under it. Thanks for a nice weekend. Quincy and I had a great time. Connor and Parker too. Merry Christmas!
Cute!! how fun that you can go and cut a tree down..I definately miss that..Dawsyn is way cute and getting so big..isn't it CRAZY how fast they grow??? Evie is getting SO big too. It's a bitter sweet emotion..Are you going to be in Koosh for Christmas? We are...I hope to see you there so I can squeeze you all! love you!
Oooooh, those are some darling pictures and your tree looks really good!!
Kimala,
I am so excited I found your blog page, you have the cutest pictures on here. What a fun little family you have.
Becky
Post a Comment