Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In the DRYER???

Cole was getting ready to go snowmobiling, I was fixing his normal snowmobiling lunch (PB& honey), and Dawsyn was entertaining herself. I was checking on her and when she ended up laying on the door of the dryer pulling clothes out, I ran to get the camera. This is what I came back to.
Okay until Mom and Dad started laughing.

8 comments:

Doty Family said...

I love it! Every kid loves the dryer and the dishwasher. Cute girl!

The Lewy's said...

Too funny. The kids were trying to copy Dawsyn's giggle in the car today. They can't seem to get it right!

Carolee said...

That is too cute! Hopefully she will still want to help when she is older.

The Busey Family said...

Hey Kimala! How are you? This is Stephanie, Wayne Oldroyd's daughter. You have a cute little girl. Kids get into the funniest places. I love it!

Cale and Cortney said...

Too cute, she is an absolute doll. It was so nice seeing and visiting with you at Brooke's baby shower. Take care.

The Godoy's said...

How funny!! I love it! She is so cute!!!!

Robinsons said...

Parker and Quincy both loved the dryer too. She is so sweet and cute!!!!

Lynn and Priscilla's family said...

Kimala, that is hilarious!!! Do you know, I have the EXACT same picture of Mason when he was a baby - in the dryer, with the cat! Ahhhh, Dawsyn, you are too cute!!!!