.jpg)
Look how handsome!! We are so proud of these guys. I can't believe how fast time goes. Seems like yesterday I was staying with Charmian in Vegas helping tend these two. Now look at them!!
The will both be serving in Florida, Crazy!
I was thinking about when I was little; sending older brothers on missions and older sisters getting married. My young mind had a hard time with all that change and I didn't like it. I felt like they were all being taken away from me. When the nephews and nieces started coming along, it made it worth it. So, Good luck Quincy, Charmian and the rest of the family.


2 comments:
wow!!! they are already old enough for missions??? that is so crazy.. they are sure handsome young men..that's for sure!! send our love to them!! When do they leave? and are they serving in the same mission or different areas??
Hey! Where are the BIRTHDAY PICTURES????
Post a Comment