Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Funny girls!

Last week Dawsyn and I got to spend a few days in Koosharem. Dawsyn slept better up there than she does at home. She had a long nap each day that we were there. Those cousins can just wear a girl out!
One night we had dinner with Wes and his family and Allison an her family. Dawsyn was busy chasing Savanah and Mia around the circle (kitchen and living room). Savanah and Mia came in to the kitchen with Dawsyn following and Savanah says, "Uh.... we are playing Hide-N-Seek and Her'd just popped out." (Apparently we need to practice the hiding part, she can always seem to find Cole or I while in the shower or in the bathroom!) Then Mia says, "She won't even talk." It was Dawsyn's turn to count and she wouldn't even talk. GOSH!
Anyway, we had a good time at home... I forgot my camera so no pictures. I will take one of Dawsyn in her new dress Grandma T sewed up while we were there. One day Mom, I will be like you.... I better get my butt in gear.
Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us stay.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Kimala- I didn't know that you had a blog either, You kiddie Kandid picts turned out way CUTE! Well I am going to add you to my list so I can check out your blog for time to time. Hope you don't mind.-

The Busey Family said...

Oh fun! I am glad you got to go see your parents. They are awesome. I am excited to see you in July.

Torgersen's said...

Come and visit again soon! Savanah told me the other day that when she grows up and has a baby she's going to name it Dawsyn.