Just an FYI... if you like Sobe drinks, they are on sale for 39 cents and Smith's when you by 10. This is a steal. They are over $2 at the gas station and over $1.50 at the grocery store.
My goodness dear! I just went to your sisters blogs to figure out what had happened to you! I hope you are doing alright. YOu sound as though you are doing better. Do you nedd anything? I will call you in the next couple days. We love you and hope you are getting the rest that you need. Give Cole and Dawsyn our love as well.
Yeah, this is a pretty sweet deal. We just went and got a few cases. The only thing I don't like about them is the calories. We should have gotten the lean ones. Oh well...Dan probably wouldn't like them anyway.
3 comments:
My goodness dear! I just went to your sisters blogs to figure out what had happened to you! I hope you are doing alright. YOu sound as though you are doing better. Do you nedd anything? I will call you in the next couple days. We love you and hope you are getting the rest that you need. Give Cole and Dawsyn our love as well.
The bealers
I love the grapefruit - cranberry! Thanks for tip!!
Yeah, this is a pretty sweet deal. We just went and got a few cases. The only thing I don't like about them is the calories. We should have gotten the lean ones. Oh well...Dan probably wouldn't like them anyway.
Post a Comment