Glad you found some joy out if the situation even if it is the water jug! Did you visit the Dr this week? Dawsyn needs to try the red tomatoes...they are much better I am sure!
Oh Kimala! I'm so sorry! I just caught up on some of everyone's blogs. I'm so glad you're still with us! PE's are sooooo scary! Glad you're feeling better! Did they put you on Coumadin/Warfarin for life? For your sake I hope not. Were you taking birth control, or did they figure out another cause? Regardless, I hope every day gets better and better! Thoughts, love, and prayers with you & your cute little family!
I'm glad to see your smile. I have to share my cup too even after 6 years! Love your pictures and we also keep you in our prayers and we know that He listens and hears us!!!
5 comments:
Glad you found some joy out if the situation even if it is the water jug! Did you visit the Dr this week? Dawsyn needs to try the red tomatoes...they are much better I am sure!
Oh Kimala! I'm so sorry! I just caught up on some of everyone's blogs. I'm so glad you're still with us! PE's are sooooo scary! Glad you're feeling better! Did they put you on Coumadin/Warfarin for life? For your sake I hope not. Were you taking birth control, or did they figure out another cause? Regardless, I hope every day gets better and better! Thoughts, love, and prayers with you & your cute little family!
We loved seeing the update. Madi walked in and said oh Dawsyn, Dawsyn. But really green tomatoes! She is so not picky!
Dawsyn is adorable - so glad to see you found the "joy" from the situation. We're glad all is going well - and still keeping you in our prayers!
I'm glad to see your smile. I have to share my cup too even after 6 years! Love your pictures and we also keep you in our prayers and we know that He listens and hears us!!!
Post a Comment