Monday, April 5, 2010

Lambs, Calves, Bunny, Pigs and Penny

There is never a dull moment when we go to Grandma and Grandpa T's.
We can't get enough of the people that we love, but this post is all about the animals-
cause we love them too.

Penny (Uncle Chet's dog)
The doggie lamb.



Boy does this bring back memories?
I got to feed the baby calf and the lamb, I haven't done that in years!
Yes, I do miss it!
The pigs - Nope, they're not cute anymore.


Ah..... Penny and the Calf!
The calf IS still cute!

Grandpa feeding his baby.

(don't hate me because I am beautiful)

Yes, that is a baby JACK RABBIT!
Only in Koosharem does someone get a babysitter for the jack rabbit they found!
We had a good time with it!
And just so you know, it only eats twice a day, the calf eats three times a day!

We have our suspicions that the little bunny has something to do with the Easter Bunny?!?


3 comments:

The Lewy's said...

Glad to share our excitement! Funny....I don't see all of the things you saw very much!! YEP! Hasn't changed since I was younger! :)

Robinsons said...

We love the pictures they bring back memories for me too. Connor couldn't believe that was actually a Jack Rabbit! Need another pet Aunt Allison? Hannah is available (:

Torgersen's said...

What - no pictures of all the mice? You should have come down and gotten some pictures in my window wells. Ugh!! It was good to see you!