Friday, July 9, 2010

Lake Powell

Seriously, I never knew that I would enjoy going to the lake as much as I do. Thanks again Ken and Paula for sharing your adventures with us.

If you know Cole, you know that he doesn't relax very often.
Well, at the lake he does!!
Dawsyn in the "RELAXATION STATION" playing with her shells and bucket. I bet she was in there for a good hour.

The beach.
Thanks Ken and Houston for all your hard work. It was really nice.
Especially with out the rattlesnake!

Kenya and Dawsyn

Cole jumped off the cliff and Dawsyn just had to go in too.

Timber finding some shade!

Have'n fun in the Relaxation Station again!
Toryn, Kenya and Dawsyn.

Kimala and Dawsyn.
Can't get that little girl out of the water.

Cliff Jumping
These guys are a little nuts!!
I couldn't believe how brave Houston and Kenya were. It didn't even phase them.
Ken showing us how it is done.

Houston

Kenya

Cole

Even Toryn got in on the action.

No comments: