Friday, September 5, 2008

5 Months... How time flies!

I can't believe that Dawsyn is 5 months already.
She is so much fun and is really letting her little personality shine through.
She weighs over 17 pounds now and is loving rice cereal and carrots. Not so much with the sweet potatoes. She defiantly hates her vitamins. She gags. It is so funny though, I laugh and then hurry to give her some cereal to get the yucky taste out of her mouth. No teeth yet, for this I am grateful!

Dawsyn sits up a little, but doesn't like to very much. She would rather lay down and roll. She rolls everywhere, no kidding. She can get just about anywhere she wants in a matter of seconds.
She is defiantly her Daddy's girl. About the only things she got from me is her chubby big toes and that she loves to be tickled. One night, I had her in her bed asleep and while I was getting ready for bed she woke up. Expecting to be awake for a while I took her in to say good night to Cole. I laid her on the bed and she rolled to cuddle up with her dad, put her little bum up in the air and fell back asleep while Cole tickled her little body. It was the cutest thing.

We are so grateful to have Dawsyn in our little family. We were so boring without her. Life is defiantly more exciting with a little one around.





4 comments:

Doty Family said...

Oh my goodness! Do you wanna just eat her?? She is so cute!!

Carolee said...

She is so sweet and growing up so fast. Snuggling in bed with my babies are some of my favorite memories.

The Godoy's said...

Oh my goodness Kimala!!! She is so precious!!!! I can't believe how big she is!! doesn't time fly!!!?? Are her eyes blue? she is so cute I just want to squeeze her!:) love you guys!!!

Kristi Rowley said...

She's a sweetheart! I think I made that exact same bow for Lexie's head!