Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It is on its way!!!


Can't wait to get back on track... and it is going to take a lot to get all these extra pounds off!!

6 comments:

Doty Family said...

Good Luck sista!! I need to do it too, but it's hard to find the time to exercise!! Keep us updated on your progress.

The Morrills said...

I unfortunately had a tubal pregnancy that ruptured! It was a bummer. Very scary, because I lost a lot of blood. THey say it was very lucky that I was at work at the hospital when it happened, or I might not have made it. It was pretty scary, but I am doing well. Thanks to my dad, he was able to give me a blessing. It made me feel soooo much better before entering emergency surgery. I am doing better each day. And I can still have babies. I still have my trusty left tube!! :) I have taken 2 weeks off work, and then they will see how I am feeling. They said I can take as much as I need. So I'm just relaxing and healing at home. I am on the mend. Cool exercise machine you are getting. I can't wait to be able to run and do aerobics again. It's frustrating that I can barely walk across the living room!

Brianne Jensen said...

YAY... that is a beautiful piece of machinery:) I hear ya loud and clear about needing to get back at it. Don't want to... like eating way too much. Is it in our genes? Could it be all of those amazing parties we had with way too much good food? Became a way of life for me. You look beautiful! Plus, you've still got time. your baby is still little.

The Godoy's said...

oh I am so jealous!!! that is exactly what I want!!!! how fun for you! I messed up my knee working out and so I can't do much now..pretty depressing..but those elipticals.(sp?) i hear are great..

Lynn and Priscilla's family said...

Kimala, just responding to your question about what program I use...I have an old post on my blog (I think back in March, April...somewhere around there) if you want more details. For these pics of the kids, I used Photoshop Elements. But I don't recommend starting out with that unless you've used the program before. I started with My Memories Suite by Polaroid (you can order it online) and I really loved it. Easy to use and learn - there is one at Roberts/Provo Craft called Memory Mixer that is similar to it, but I don't like it as much (my personal opinion). Good luck! I LOVE digital scrapbooking and will NEVER go back to traditional. The only thing is...when you start, you have to show me your cute pages!!!!

StubbsFamily said...

I might have to come down and use that. How is the WW going?