Monday, February 23, 2009

Does this mean I have a TODDLER?



I can't believe how fast she caught on. Thursday (of last week)we were coaxing her to take a few steps. She figured this out over night and has been improving since then. In fact, this morning she walked clear across our living room. SHE IS STILL MY BABY, THOUGH!!!

10 comments:

The Lewy's said...

It is official! You now can chase her all over the yard, church, house, store etc. So much fun. They grow up much to quickly!

Megan Guymon said...

Yep...watch out. Now she is really mobile! I can't believe it, she is growing up too fast. Addi will love to chase her around.

Doty Family said...

You just wait!! Life is about to get cray, but it's fun to watch how their curious little minds work and what they get into. Good luck!!

P.S. When are you having Ericka's baby shower??

Torgersen's said...

Watch out - she'll be going to kindergarten before you know it. Time flies (though some days faster than others). She's a doll, bring her up to visit soon!

Kristi Rowley said...

Yes, time goes to fast. But how fun it is to watch them learn and grow!

Cally said...

How fun that she's walking, but I LOVE those chunky legs! I love, love, love baby rolls. They are the cutest. I just wish mine were that cute. She is so stinkin' cute! They do grow up way to fast. It makes me cry some days!

Robinsons said...

Good Job Dawsyn!! What a big girl.

The Busey Family said...

Oh that is so cute. Time goes by so fast. My little one rolled over at a month and a half. It was a shocker. How are you guys?

The Godoy's said...

AHH I love it!!! Now our little ones will really have a blast together!!!!!! That is such a cute video..i love it!

Mullenaux Family said...

That's so cute!! Look how good she is. And, so happy!