Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4 years...(or is it 6?)

Our 4 year anniversary.

Just like the others, we are not doing much.

Our first anniversary was spent cleaning and painting our garage floor.

Our second anniversary, Cole was at training with Neo in Northern Utah.

Our third anniversary... I don't remember.

So for our fourth we are going to the cabin this weekend and stay a couple of nights. We can't wait to get out of town.

I just thought it would be fun to look back over the years together. We have had a lot of fun, and have really learned to rely on each other. I can't express how blessed I feel that I have such a wonderful husband. He is truly concerned about Dawsyn's and my happiness; always putting us first. I tell Cole that he runs circles around me... and he really does. He has always helped with the laundry, and all the house cleaning, and he takes care of the cars, the yard and all the maintenance on the house. To top it all off, he is a wonderful daddy. Dawsyn lights up when he comes in the room, I have to admit... so do I!

I love you Cole. You have made the past six years the best of my life, and I can't wait for many more.


Just after we started dating - 6 years ago.


Our Wedding Day!!


And before we had Dawsyn. I don't have a recent
one.

1 comment:

Doty Family said...

Congratulations!!!! Isn't married life great? Thank heavens we get to keep em' for eternity!!