HUSBAND TAG!!
Where did you meet your husband? At the opening ceremonies for the Utah Summer Games. I had just graduated from SUU where I worked at the Campus Police Department. Cole's Sergent(Kevin) also worked at SUU as a part-time officer. Kevin had been after me to meet Cole and I was sick of people trying to set me up, I pretty much ignored him. I found that Cole had been doing the same thing. Anyway, I walked in the gates with Megan, Ethan and my roommate Diane and Kevin practically ran to get Cole telling me not to go anywhere. We met, Cole asked my name twice and we visited for a second. Later he got my number from one of the other officers. I think it is cute that he still remembers what I was wearing that night.
How long have you been married? 4 years just last week!!
What does he do that surprises you?I love when he surprises me and comes home early or takes a day off so we can spend time together.
What is your favorite feature of his?Hmmm, can I type this... he has a very nice butt, I love his eyes, his hands and his feet(even though he won't let me touch them). I might mention that he makes a UHP uniform look dang good!!
What is your favorite quality he has? When he commits to something, he is totally committed, whether it is our marriage or Cub Scouts.
Does he have a nickname for you?Babe and Kimmie.
What is his favorite food?He is a steak and potatoes man
What is his favorite Sport?NASCAR
When and where was your first kiss?At the door to my apartment (Campus Towne #2). I think it was our third date.
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?Getting wood, hiking, going for walks and watching Dawsyn grow.
Do you have children?our baby girl
Does he have any hidden talents?He can sing... if he will
How old is he?32
Who said I love you first? Well. I said "Cole, I think I am falling." Cole said,"I already fell". I think that meant a lot to both of us, we knew we were both committed to each other.
His favorite kind of music?Country mostly, but we have been listening to a lot of Hair Nation on Sirius.
What do you admire most about him?His love and devotion for Dawsyn and I. He is willing to to anything for our happiness.
Will he read this?I don't think so. He thinks this blogging stuff this is crazy.
Who do you tag? Diane and Chesney
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Do you remember the freaky story Scott use to tell about the guy who was supposedly killed in the mine but wasn't. The fishlake cabins, his parents basement, the sheep camp...okay, so now I feel double creeped out by the missing persons in the fishlake area! AAAAHHHH!
And, I am glad you found such a good guy for a hubby! You deserve to be happy!
Post a Comment