Thursday, October 16, 2008

Best Anniversary (thus far)!!

So, Just had to write a little about our anniversary. We didn't really have a plan for the evening, and I had been at work all day. When I got home, Cole was ready to head up the mountain for a load of wood. Which was great, we both love getting wood. It is very rewarding!! (some might think we are a little odd, oh well) Dawsyn was very good. While I am loading the truck she sits in her car seat and giggles at me. I think she thinks we are playing peek-a-boo with me going up and down moving wood. Anyway, I would do silly things so she could see me (waving arms and jumping up and down). I started clapping, she did too. I thought it might be just a coincidence. When we got home, I put her in her chair for her dinner. While clapping I said to her, "yeah, cereal!". And she started clapping too. No coincidence there, she knew what she was doing.
After Dawsyn had eaten her cereal, I put her pajamas on her and we sat on the floor while I read the grocery ads. She was rolling all over like usual, until she noticed that I had the paper. She got up on her knees and started crawling. It was a beginning crawl, she would push off with her legs then lay flat to see if she could reach the paper, but crawling none the less.
What a happy anniversary we had. Dawsyn reached some fun milestones, we got to spend time together doing something we love; oh, and Cole sent me some beautiful red roses.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Happy Anniversary! I am way late! I love reading your blog it makes me feel like we are keeping in touch....because we are! I love you. What a beautiful Girl you have... and you are.