Monday, October 20, 2008

Photo Shoot

Just had to post the cute pictures. She was so good. We spent the better part of the day out shopping and Dawsyn hardly made a peep. Well, a lot of talking, no crying!!






8 comments:

The Lewy's said...

TOO cute! Mia is talking baby talk to her! What a smile!!

Brian and Amelia said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!

Doty Family said...

She's absolutely darling!

Carolee said...

She is adorable. It is so fun to get their pictures taken. Except you want to buy every single one.

Megan Guymon said...

Yep, she is a cutie and growing up too fast! We miss you! Addi would like to do some tormenting at your house I am sure. That is her best talent!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

She is so kissably sweet. I love the bows, my girls always had lots of hair and the bows looked kind of silly. She is growing so fast, I am sure you are enjoying every second of it!

The Godoy's said...

are you for real??????holy cuteness..I want to just eat her! hey..i tagged you by the way! check out my blog! love you!

Skye L. said...

She is adorable Kimala! I need to meet her sometime! Next time we're in town I'll give you a call.